Friday, June 6, 2008

Trying to upload a video...Bellows Beach..

Just wanted to see if I could do it. I have a paltry collection of videos from my Kodak Easy Share camera. Most were accidental. There are two brief ones of about 30 plus alligators in a state park in Texas, in greenish brown water chowing down on crawfish. The videos were very short and looked like churning water accompanied by a lot of gutteral sounds. That would have been short, but dramatic. Instead I found one of one of our favorite beaches in Hawaii. It belongs to the military, but is open to the public on weekends. It has lots of open space, (you can camp, and if military can rent a cottage). The water is a beautiful blue, good for boogie boarding, and because of the size of the area, never feels too crowded.


1 comment:

  1. Great video. Wish I were there rather than here with no A/C!

    ReplyDelete