Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pandora! best new thing...


A few months back I told my husband Brian I didn't see how anyone could just sit in front of a computer for any length of time. (other than the info desk and that was work...) He's been tossing that up to me ever since I began this project. I needed a mission! The new HP laptop zooms, where the old Dell plodded and every week there seems to be a new toy. This time it is Pandora and big thanks to Hravan. Pandora is streaming a playlist that began with Keb'mo, and I haven't had this much fun since I had my own cubby and computer at an unnamed location. (sorry, forgot the secret code). Also, thanks to Hravan for getting me onto a Wiki.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, this is more fun! License to PLAY. I was telling John that, more and more, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this job to young people. It's getting better and better.
    Belinda B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian loves this site. He's probably made 60+ playlists, We've hooked up IPOD speakers to the laptop and we have great music on the sunporch. The Sharper Image showers speakers are working on the office computer and sending playlists upstairs. Just finished Zoho project on 'new age instrumental.

    ReplyDelete